martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

My Favorite Artist







Hi!

Today speak about my favorite artist, this is Oswaldo Guayasamin Ecuadorian painter. Her painting is beautiful and very expressive. In generally I like all painting, but my favorites is “Maternidad” I don´t sure his name, but it represents the figure of a mother protecting to its son.
I like this paintining for the emotions and affection it signifies and the style of the painting, the colours that produce circles private and secure. In its paintings always occupies colors land, as the red one, mustard, yellow, orange tree and terracotta.
In the High school i  had to investigate about an Latin America artist, and  i discovered the name of this artist that painted the painting i like. Later it harms to investigate but on Guayasamin.  As i like to paint I have done some copies of his works by entertainment.

This artist seems me interesting because is latin-American, and through its painting has managed to show part our culture to the world.

I expect he like this artist, if them likes this do, I assure them that them like all :)


See you later!

2 comentarios:

  1. Pacita I've never heard about this painting, but I like. I think that the latinamerican art is a pure representation of feelings.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Pacitaaaa!!! I like the painting that you choose! is a beatiful painting and this had a many mean about the maternal instinct! regards for you pacita i see you in the U!!!

    ResponderEliminar