martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Beach of Chile



Hi!

Today i´m going to speak about the beach. Chile have many beaches, but my favorite beach in Chile is Laguna de Zapallar, located in V Region of Valparaíso next to Maitencillo and one hour of “La Ligua” famous for the waistcoat.

I go to Laguna de Zapallar every summer at house my friendship Valentina with ours friends.

My schedule in beach is similar every summer, all day i go to the beach after lunch up to sunset, where I like bathing with many waves, play de volleyball, read a book and sunbathing. After in the night i go to the beach with my friends and we do a bonfire where we sing and drink or go the traditional fair where I buy truffle and craftwork.

I like this place, because is very quiet and the beach is big so manage to relax, and escape from the noise the city. Also I like because I can go with my friends and share happiness.


See you later my friends.

Bye.

3 comentarios:

  1. Pacita I've never been to this place, but I would like to know it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi paaaz !
    I´ve never been this beach I hope know this place someday

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like go to the beach :), but I´ve never visit this place :(

    ResponderEliminar