jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

My ideal Job


Hi!
Today I’m tell about my ideal job.  I love cooking, in especial pastry’s, as brownie, cinnamon rolls, kuchen, cupcakes, cake, and therefore I would like to a cake shop and coffee shop.
I need for this job, money jajaja, and then I have save after graduation as Geographer and work in this.  Also I need study cookery or gastronomy for make cakes very delicious.
This job is good for me, because makes me happy and I have skill for the cooking. Also with this job I have independent. In this cake shop I like cooking with special ingredients, for intolerant to lactose and gluten, because I’m lactose intolerant and it is very sad do not eat cakes or find to eat.

The difficult for this job is that exist very cake shop, then this have the best and most delicious. It is also difficult to find the perfect place to locate the bakery, but as Im geographer seek the best place.

I hope you are fine.
Bye.

2 comentarios:

  1. I could not work as a chef..I'd eat everything!!!!

    Hahahahaha. i love cooking and eating, at the same time.

    Take care.

    Lucas.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Paciwi!
    We could get together on holidays for cooking and roll jajaja

    ResponderEliminar