jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013


Hi

Today I will tell you about I like country visit. I like travel, is difficult for me choose one country.

I would like to visit Cuba; I like this country for your culture and as live for a different system economic, I find very interesting go to Cuba at this time, before you change your system. Also I like the climate, the beach and tropical vegetation.

In this country I like visit La Habana, where go to museum, the old Habana city, theatre, I drink rum and mojito’s, also I like go the concert of Silvio Rodriguez, Buena Vista Social Club or any group of salsa.

Also I like visit Varadero, to enjoy and relax me in the beach. The coast of Cuba is heavenly and the water is tepid, a delight compared to the beaches of Chile.

I would go visit this country with my family that is my brother and my mother, because we deserve a break together and also the ability to share this beautiful experience, plus are tastes that bind us.

Bye.

5 comentarios:

  1. Some of my friends have been to Cuba and they only say amazing things about the island.

    I'd like to go there someday in the future.

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cubaaa! for drink a lot mojito and rum and dance so much with a person he knows about Salsa. Is very nice choice!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. want to go to Cuba hahaha our fellow bother you and you would say communist!! jajajaj if vaz take me with you, I also want to go

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like Cuba, but is not the first in my list :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Pacita, o well this is a amazing place, i hope your vist and when back tellme all the interesting point, to someday i also visit the island :) Bye

    ResponderEliminar