martes, 26 de marzo de 2013


Hi everybody!

Today, I tell about of the last reading book in the work, because I have free time in the work and for entertain in the ride of underground. This is called “Los Fusileros” speak about dictatorship in 1973 in Chile and the attempt of his life by his opponents from a political group. It wrote for Juan Cristobal Peña, writer and journalist Chilean. It was a gift from my father, he is buy in the market book in Culture Center because I don’t go with he. l like “Los Fusileros” because speak about the history Chilean as if it was an action novel, and is very interesting the lifestyle of the illegal political group. I recommend this book for know a little history of Chile.


Bye

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi paz!
    looks interesting your book, because touch our history, see you later c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pacitaaa!
    I like your book, the dictatorship is a interesting topic. I dont read novels about that, just read "El jardín de al lado" of José Donoso that try about exile.
    Kisses, bye!

    ResponderEliminar