martes, 2 de abril de 2013



Hi!

Mi favorite song is the Jorge Drexler songwriter Uruguayan that also is my favorite singer, and the name is "Inoportuna . I don´t remember the first time that listen the song, maybe i listen many times, but when paid attention i love.

The style of music is varied, this singer mix many style in this songs, but predominate the pop melodic, and he always used new instruments and is very poetic in of songs.

I like because i think about of the life, i remember live the present, not create a plane in the long time, leave life stream, don´t to hurry and besides this music is very serene, and relax me when I am stressed, also I like because his songs I am represent.
I hope like you this song
Bye :)

4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Paz!! I didn't know his nationality, I thought that Jorge Drexler was chilean singer xD.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Paz! the song is very beautifull.... we will go the concert! we are very happy!. I remember one day in the house the rosita when make job.
    Good Choice!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Pazitaa!!
    i´ve never hear the song :/
    jijijij
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar