martes, 9 de abril de 2013


Hi everybody!
Today speak about my ambition. In the future I want travel in the world, meet very different culture and haven friends in very countries.  The principal countries that like me is India, Spain, Egypt, Cuba, Russia, China, Australia, France, England and all countries of Latin America. Also I will like have one cake shop inspired in my travel and use recipe the all world.
I would like to achieve this ambition, because I like travel and cook original recipes, when I do this I fell happy.
For a long time I like travel to vacation whit my family and explorer the place, in the last year I travel with my friends a different places and this year know Peru and Bolivia that I liven up know more countries. My passion is cooking the cake original and different for my family and friends, it is way to demonstration one the part my love. This is my inspiration.
I would mean fulfill my ambitions, I going to work in the geography for save money for travel, also I going to study very idioms for talk in the other countries.

Bye :)

3 comentarios:

  1. Paz you food is bad jajajajajaj, I coincide with you and Nico, travel is the best ever ! Know many places, differents cultures ir very interesting.
    You take a bath pig jijijiji (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Paz,both have similar ambition, i hope you can realize all you spoke here, well i see you later :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also I have ambitions as yours. They are very entertaining ambitions fulfill that hope!

    ResponderEliminar