lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

Movie

Hi Friends!

 
I’m gonna tell you the last time i went to the cinema was “NO” , this film is about the dictatorship in Chile, specifically about the last year, when generate the  plebiscite in  Chile in 1988, and  how the publicity help to campaingn for defeat Pinochet. This film was nominated for  best foreign language Oscar.

This film I saw in Cinemark  of Mall Plaza Vespucio the last winter, my dad invites me, I remember that the auditorium was full.

I like the film because it's very well produced and is closer to the reality. Recently in an old post I told you like the Chilean History, specifically all about the dictatorship years.

I recommend this film because is an entertaining way to learn an important part of our history and the film can be used to teach the new generations about the dictatorship's final years. A good idea is to see the film with your parents, they can tell you his experience about the dictatorship

I hope you have the chance to see the movie, because is a really, really good production. 
Thanks for reading my post.

Bye


2 comentarios:

  1. i love this film, becuase show the complicated moment in Chile but from the other optical and a foreign, this is so important and the movie have a big message, :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this film because works Gael García jiji. Still do not see this film, but i hope see this movie soon with my family.

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar