jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

Video Clip


Hi

Today I will tell about my favorite video-clip, the truth is that I don’t see video clip usually, but I listening music across You tube sometimes I see video-clip music instead of studying because everything is more entertaining  jajaja. So I will tell about “Desde que te perdí” video-clip of this song by Kevin Johansen.

I like this video clip because I like the song; this is what an ex-boyfriend to his ex-girlfriend, that everything is fine or what he wants to tell, at the end of the video account of the truth about your life. In this video-clip they tell the story as puppet show managed by the singer.

The principal puppet is Kevin and tells his life in this moment that is melancholy. After tells about of his good life and good at what you're doing with women that also them puppets. Finally tells that life is not the same without it and her says: I say that is not the same without my… It is now much happy.

The first time than was watch the video-clip was in the last year, I don’t remember with precision this month.

The story of the video clip is really, personally I did not past, but I know many histories about this topic, create the false certainty about my self

I hope they like it

Bye.

5 comentarios:

  1. paz, this song is so romantic :B 1313! regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is a good romantic song, but the video is fun.

    My best friend loves this video.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that video is very sad ... because i like playing with puppets, but the story is trsite because two people who love each other are separated .....

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've never heard this song, but I will dedicate it to my girlfriend anyway hahahah I'll be a romantic boyfriend haha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. is fantastic Video, and the lirycs is so good, i like Kevin :)

    ResponderEliminar