miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

Perfect song

Hi
Sorry for the delay in my post. On this occasion I'll talk about a perfect song. I believe that there are many songs perfect, depending on the time that you live.
With my friends we have a very good relationship, close and entertaining, perhaps too and perhaps a little bit crazy lol. For this reason, the song that always listen and many times makes us sense is "Ades time" of Bersuit.
While the song speaks of someone well lost, the parts we like are “Festejando un cumpleaños que hace tiempo que ya paso"
My birthday is February 8, the date of typical vacation, then there is never anyone in Santiago or i am not, then my friends invented a new birthday for me and so we can all celebrate, and it is the April 25, we have more than 4 years do so, it is very entertaining.
Hopefully they will find entertaining, i did not think another story, at this point in the semester jijijij
Greetings and I encourage all
Bye

4 comentarios:

  1. Is so cool that your friends invent a new birthday for you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, what a cool idea!!!

    My birthday parties are always a mess. Pólice officers usually come to my house because me and my friends are so noisy that all my neighbors complain.

    This year things will not be different, I know it. Hahaha.

    By the way, remember to answer the questions here: http://www.lapetus.uchile.cl/japeto/interior.php?id=105

    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. bersuit I am very sorry .... tene great songs but his singing voice is as sad!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i love this song, bu i think the same any song can been a perfecto song :9, Bye

    ResponderEliminar