lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

A Photograph

Hello friends!
 
Today I will talk about a picture, the truth is that it is difficult to pick one. I decided on a photo of the trip this past summer.
This photo was taken in February in La Paz in Bolivia, when after walking all day knowing the city we are close to the famous market of "Las Brujas" this beautiful restored that seemed Museum, its ancient construction is very well preserved and also decorated with antiques. In Bolivia it is very economic because of what that day we decided to spend a little more, on that occasion take advantage to prove a rich llama meat and fruit juice of the country.
In the photo are my two friends both are called Valentina and two friends that we made on the journey with those who traveled from Calama until La Paz with them.
The truth is that I really like this photo because it shows a trip i wanted to do for a long time, which I had planned but that in spite of was not all what we planned, we had a great time, and was a very good experience with my friends. Good i hope to have many more photos from different places to know more people or perhaps reencontrandonos with our friends travel.

I hope they like :)

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario