viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

My Favorite Place to eat out

Hi

The truth is that I do not have a restaurant favorite, but I will tell you about some of the places that I like most.
I live in Puente Alto, where its origins were somewhat peasants, so something is that even as places of typical Chilean food, one of the places is the "Mote con Yapa" which opens only in the spring and summer months, it is known in Puente Alto by its exquisite flavor and large portions which in addition are accompanied by a "Yapa" which is a jar of extra juice and toasted flour.
The second place is located in old houses of Puente Alto, here serve a variety of typical Chilean, but far from the best that they have are their empanadas, here I've tested the best so far. In September to accompany these rich Empanadas, have a very rich Chicha for the special time.
A taste quite different that i have is the sushi, in Santiago there are plenty of places but several i have been disappointed, but some days ago I found a place in Providencia very rich and economic, which is by Av. Nueva Providencia to one side of the Church of the Divina Providencia. This place serves a variety of rolls, which can be served or carry.
I hope you liked them,
Bye.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi dear
    I like so much the "Mote with Huesillos" and when I was little I liked eating the melon with toasted flour ñami ñami.
    We have to go to eat sushi in "tu picada", but when we have lot money, and so we eat so much jajaja
    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar