viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

My Favorite Famous Person

Hi Friends,

So long, today I will talk about Jorge Drexler, is not a historical character, but for me, a great musician. I've been to two of their concerts, and i was very well, knows how to make a great show without much paraphernalia, but generating a pleasing environment. I'd like to meet him to talk about music and their songs, i would like to know about what inspired him to write his letters that appear poems, as after these have melodies so beautiful, mixing musical styles as varied. On that occasion I would like to sing some songs that I love and share a bite to eat and drink.

It would be fun to share this moment with me two friends that are fans of Jorge Drexler, Francisca and Valentina. We will remember that moment during our whole life.

Had already spoken about this artist, i love him, left them a song.

 
Greetings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario