martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Tv Programme


Hi

Today I´m tell about my tv programm favorite, When I was chield I don´t see much tv because I was play in the my garden with my brother, for example I try to create trap of birds where high spend time.

But I watch tv, I was and I´m see “El chavo del 8”, Mexican series create for Roberto Gomez Bolaños in 1971. I like because is very funny, and  it make me laught. This series is about of neighborhood where I live the principal actor “El Chavo”, a child abandoned for your mother, who him hide in a barrell. “El Chavo” plays with yors fiernds, the “Chilindrina” son of “Don Ramón” and the “Quico” son of “Doña Florinda” taht is very boastful. This character maked pranks and misunderstanding where be affected the rest character. The episodes be very graceful, because I see duplicate episodes I return to laught.

I watch “El Chavo del 8” in my house with my brother every afternoon, after the school, I remember when we saw the saddest chapter, the two were crying jajajaja.

I hope they like it,
Bye.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi paz, " el chavo del 8" is a old tv show, but despite that it is still good jajaja :D Bye
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar