martes, 23 de julio de 2013

THE LAST BLOG


Hi,
today I am tell about the last blog. I enjoyed wring an blog, because the blog is more easy that other activities for me, because this inglish idiom is very difficult, but I write about my interest, besides I learn a write in inglish.
My favourite post is about photograph, because this I recorded the vacations and good moments.
The least favorite post is My favourite artista that i meet, because I am not a grupie jajaja, i think that i don´t fanatic for artist, and the things i eanted to do.
The best blog is of Andrea, because is very funny when writing, make me laught.
The blog most attractive is of Charlotte, because it has music, colours and pictures.
The blog is a form interactive to learn, because this I write about ours interest, that makes it more free.

We see you later the next semester

1 comentario: